Contract pilot needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

knelson

I am looking for a contract pilot for Aug 30-Sept. 2. Must have 5000tt, 3000multi, 1000 jet pic, 100 ce-560 as pic. Must be FSI/SIMUFLITE current. Sorry, no exceptions. Please pm me if you have these requirements and are interested.

thanks!

knelson

Last edited:
detailed enough...?

Knelson, you are looking for a pilot but yet your tone (if I had the hours) makes me not want to work there if I had to deal with you every day.

Maybe its me but they are poking fun at your rather stringent requirments, it might be hard to find those exacts, I hope this isn't the only board that you posted it in. Becuase its doubtful that you are going to find someone with those kind of hours and not already employed just off a posting in this single board.

*Note this is in reply to a post that has since been deleted*

Last edited:
Hey Knelson,

Try ejapilots.com and contact the webmaster to get your job posted on their bbs.

There are plenty of folks there who have those requirements and need some extra dough. Its only for a few days after all.

Regards

Give the guy a break,

His tone? How did you hear tone from his typing? He said those were the requirements, and that is that. It is probably what the insurance needs. As far as there being nobody out there with his requirements, you need to meet some people. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure there are plenty of citation pilots out there with over 5000total, 100 in type, and trainied at Simuflite or FSI. I may be wrong, but I bet there is someone out there who meets that.

Loosen up,

No one has landed

Well my post was a reply where be berated Superrav.

Maybe you already tried it but "bizjetpilot.com" has a list of jet pilots looking for contract work.

McKay ruled.

Patmack, were you there before or after they made it 3 people to a room?

Latest resources

Back