Contract Pay for B727

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

uba757

I have been asked to summit a required salary for a VIP B727 FO position for both domestic and international operations. I don't know how much to ask for. Can anyone help? I did ask for $72,000.00 a year ($6000.00 a month) but they want a daily rate not monthly and not yearly. What should I ask for? Thanks for the help guys. UBA757

Probably somewhere between $700 and $800 a day, plus all expenses. Is this a back fill for an existing F/O or are you going to be the primary F/O on this airplane? If your the primary F/O I would imagine that there would be numerous other duties outside the cockpit and how you would get compensated for that could be the real issue. Will these folks pick up the tab for your recurrent?

Good luck as it could be fun as well as profitable.

Spooky they will pay for the recurrent. I am thinking that there will be a couple of FO'S because there are a couple of airplanes. Thanks for the info. I hope it works out. UBA757

B727 Fo

:beer:Minimum of $500 per day, per diem and hotels. Per Diem will change depending on location,(international or not).

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back