Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kingsize

Always looking for more
Does anyone know what other companies, airlines do some of the DoD contract flying? Blackwater and Evergreen do. I know others put out bids all the time. As I'm approaching my separation, I'd like to look into some of these jobs.

What are conditions like, where are some of the places they go, what does it take to get hired?

...lotsa king air stuff going on, but they want king air time for most of em. they dont want to have to train you how to fly a kingair, they want to throw you in the cockpit and not worry.

pay is all over the place, ive seen 5 grand a month paid overseas (no taxes) up to 20 grand a month paid thru the states but you will be 1099'd (lotsa taxes)

honestly...id wait til after november to jump in. quite a few are holding off hiring anymore until the new administration comes into play and either extends the contracts, or starts scaling back the funding :rolleyes:

The companies you want to work for, you won't find being talked about on a public forum.

The only places I've heard them discussed is when I was going through SEAL/Ranger/Green Beret/Delta/Force Recon/SAS training. All of this instruction was so top secret it never appeared in my OQR or DD214. Honest!
Oh, and maybe here and Airline Pilot Central.

The only places I've heard them discussed is when I was going through SEAL/Ranger/Green Beret/Delta/Force Recon/SAS training. All of this instruction was so top secret it never appeared in my OQR or DD214. Honest!
Oh, and maybe here and Airline Pilot Central.

I thought it was a DD 412?!?

Oh well, see you in SEAL/Delta recurrent!

Latest resources

Back