• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Continued

Ned

Total Time
I suppose this could be continued from the Pan Am thread... In any case, the ASA Intern Program for CFI's is no longer at Flight Safety, that is the program I was referring to. I would guess the ASA program where you pay your way in is dead as well, but the web site wasn't really clear.

As I had mentioned in my earlier post, I have single-multi commercial, CFII, 500 TT, 200 Dual, maybe 5 hours PIC multi... I'm looking into the career change.

One of the options I've considered in addition to the CFI route is attempting to find a corporate job where I can work as a computer Programmer / Network Administrator (that's my day job) and fly the company plane as well. I posted this question in the corporate forum but didn't get much of a response... Has anyone used AEPS to find a job? Would AEPS be worth the $25.00 to find such a job, or are they basically a resume service, and with a BA in Writing, I don't need help writing a Resume ;)

Thanks for the imput…