Continental

Rich235

Total Time
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get called for an interview if they want to talk to you at CAL? After applying on line?

thanks

Tanner

Total Time
6000+
5 mos. from app. to interview call. Date offered for interview was 10-26.

CAL EWR B737

Total Time
Do you have an internal online recommendation that includes a sponsors trip to the CPO? I have been told most if not all of our current new hires had both of them. I would still apply if you don't have above because maybe they have gone through all the internal recommendations and are calling for interviews directly through the application pool.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

ACWild

Total Time
I agree with the five months, but I screwed up my application pretty bad, so I don't know if that delayed it.

Inida Job

Total Time
Like CAL EWR 737 says, you need someone to go in to the chief pilot or at least someone in the hiring offfice to get your app moving. I had my app in for 8 months with 5 internal online recommendations but it wasn't until I got one of those lazy bums of his butt and into the CPO's office that I got the call for an interview.

eglpilot

Total Time
5000+
do they call you first thing in the morning the day after the interview if you get the job?

Clipper_Aurora

Total Time
I was a pilot intern with CAL, and have the internal recs. but yet no call? It's been in there for about 3 weeks