• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental, the sequel, by SFR..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyways, I have been reading the older thread that I started and can't help but make a comment.

Ok, it has not been 5 weeks and 2 days since I flew my last trip, just sitting reserve.

How is this schedule bad? Why should I change anything? Please help me understand. I feel bad that I am still getting a paycheck.

I have been thinking however about doing some union work since you guys mentioned that to me before. I heard that I can get higher pay and the union would buy my trips. Is that true? can I get a line and then drop most of it for union duty? If so, sign me up!!

Anyone with info let me know.

Warning:

Becoming a Union rep helps the golf game, lets you attend free baseball games, and puts you on the fast track for a management position.

I can I run on your ticket?

Also did I mention that I was a C-402 captain while I was a seniot in high school up at Burke Lakefront airport in Cleveland?

Only problem was that I was off balance, I weighed 165 pounds back then, but still had 25 of it in my pants. I always seemed to walk fast because I was in a constant falling forward motion.

Also did I mention that I was a C-402 captain while I was a seniot in high school up at Burke Lakefront airport in Cleveland?

Only problem was that I was off balance, I weighed 165 pounds back then, but still had 25 of it in my pants. I always seemed to walk fast because I was in a constant falling forward motion.

Ok, math don't add up dude, and being from Burke myself, your story dosen't add up.

Just to add insult to injury, you posted this not to long ago. "BTW, I am NOT from a rich family.... in 2003 I was broke barely able to pay my mortgage on my ASA salary....". I thought you said you flew at Eagle, but here it was ASA?

You're busted. Give it up. It's getting too entertaining.

Darn, you caught me.. Good PI work!

This was all flamebait, but it is true that I have not flown now for 5 weeks and 5 days sitting reserve with CAL.

I don't think life at CAL is bad, I know it sucks for commuters though (I was one my first 2 years).

Anyways, we need some good contract improvements his next time, especially with the gas prices getting low!

I think we have a new Pocono Pilot. This is 100% flame bait.

I was thinking SFR is what oozes out of Poco Hole every morning...

SFR, I don't think you are even a pilot. Was able to check on reserve avail on the 757 in both bases. All reserves have been used. The low man for the month was 8:50 minutes credit for the month.

Personally, I think your a lying, flamebaiting sack of feces.

Latest resources

Back