• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental technical questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was jusk asked to draw a hold, describe a VDP and some basic stuff on the 757 procedures since that is what I flew last. Very relaxed. I was called and offered a class date 24 hours later!

Forged-

Seems like only yesterday that we shared the jumpseats on our from DCA to MDW. Talking about how lucky we were to be on at ATA...

Good luck at CAL.

sayagain?

Very easy questions for me. However, they had pages of typed questions so there was a lot to choose from.
FAF on precision and non-precision approaches, difference between FAF and FAP, holding speeds, when can continue on the ILS if the WX went down.
That's about it - the rest on situations - for about an hour.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
sayagain? said:
Forged-

Seems like only yesterday that we shared the jumpseats on our from DCA to MDW. Talking about how lucky we were to be on at ATA...

Good luck at CAL.

sayagain?

Thanks Tu and best of luck at B6! It's sad what happened at ATA, but I hope I won't have to look back at CAL and think the same thing. Continually optimistic!

Cheers,

Joe

Every question I got can be found on www.aviationinterviews.com.

I only had two technical questions and the whole interview was over in 35 minutes.

The people were awesome and I got the call today.

CLAMBAKE

fastone said:
How long after the interview are you getting the calls?

For me it was the same night. I had the 1400 panel and got the call at about 8 pm. I heard some people it took up to two weeks.

My call came within about 24 hours.

Latest resources

Back