Continental Sim Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SlapShot

Anyone have any recommendations for a sim prep company for the CAL interview? Someone mentioned Higher Power in DFW. Are there any others? Preferably one in the IAH area?

It's a pretty easy simulator check, so you really don't need it.

I don't think it is possible to bust the sim check, or even the interview for that matter.

They pretty much hire everyone.

It's a pretty easy simulator check, so you really don't need it.

I don't think it is possible to bust the sim check, or even the interview for that matter.

They pretty much hire everyone.

Except you, so that shows it CAN be done.

Sim prep

Anyone have any recommendations for a sim prep company for the CAL interview? Someone mentioned Higher Power in DFW. Are there any others? Preferably one in the IAH area?

I just finished the interview and was fortunate enough to get hired. After much anguish, I decided not to do the sim prep and it went fine. The profile stays the same so if you can prep yourself with some "chairflying" to recall the CAL way to run the checklist you can save yourself 500 bucks.

However, I will say that you should ask yourself if you are the type of person who would feel much more relaxed having done the prep. If so then 500 bucks is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Are there any others? HPA and CPT do not have anything available that fits into my schedule. Any suggestions????

We can help you in MEM or MIA if you are in a pinch...but we don't have a 737 in MEM.

Heard good things over the years about both the DFW and HOU option. I'd like to have their business--but it seems they are doing a good job--so go where you can get the help you need.

Latest resources

Back