Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fred Rogers

Neighbor
Hey Continental folks, does anyone know if a west coast base is in the cards for you in the future?

I'm thinking about sending a resume. I like everything about your company except that the bases would mean a nasty commute for me.

Thanks in advance.

I was told Mr. Kellner, speaking to a new hire FA class, mentioned openning LAX and DEN bases for both pilots and FA's within next two years.

Could be just an attempt to divide the pilot group during negotiations, so who knows.

Hey Continental folks, does anyone know if a west coast base is in the cards for you in the future?

I'm thinking about sending a resume. I like everything about your company except that the bases would mean a nasty commute for me.

Thanks in advance.

you'll never get the call if you don't apply. they won't call you the next day. it's 6 months to a year just for the call if they select your application. just apply and worry about the base issue later. 60% of our pilots commute from what i've heard. i would think another base has to happen at some point. who knows where it would be.

good luck

you'll never get the call if you don't apply. they won't call you the next day. it's 6 months to a year just for the call if they select your application. just apply and worry about the base issue later. 60% of our pilots commute from what i've heard. i would think another base has to happen at some point. who knows where it would be.

good luck
I think you might be right.

Thanks for the replies!!

Latest resources

Back