Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots.. Where to stay at IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

CAL Pilots,

I need to fly into IAH next week to pick up my French
Visa. Due to my appointment time I need a room the night before.

Are there any hotels that are used by crews, inexpensive, clean, and safe....near the airport

Thanks

AAflyer

Hilton Garden Inn at airport or airport Clarion. Both around 50 bucks with taxes.

Sleep Inn - JFK Blvd (281) 442-7770‎
Comfort Suites - JFK Blvd (281) 442-0600‎
Country Inn & Suites - JFK Blvd (281)987-2400

all around $50-60 from what i remember. Sleep Inn is consistently available and the place i stay most. all have free breakfast. Pizza buffet & Subway sandwiches next door, Taco Bell and Jack in the Box a short walk away.

Ramada Inn - JFK Blvd is a standby option. used to be ok, but it has gone downhill in the past few years.

Hilton Garden Inn - JFK Blvd is the best but they are stingy with the good rates. i think they offer $59 on the weekend and jack the rates up during the week.

good luck

What street is HOOTS on? That was some good beer and entertainment.

The real Hoot County is off of Greens and 59 but i guess they opened up a half arsed one on JFK down closer to the beltway in a small shopping center with Subway which is closer to the hotels near the airport. Which one did you go to?

Hoot County home of the squirt gun wet t-shirt contests (amoung alot of other things) ;) :beer:

the one right by IAH. Looks like someones house converted over to a bar. But the "bartender" was a real pro.

Screw that noise. The Gentlemen's Club on Sage Road by the Galleria is the best in Houston.

Little bit of a trip from IAH, but worth it. Hilton Garden Inn right next door.

Latest resources

Back