Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

citabriapilot

V Murdda...
Does Continental open its jumpseat to Part 135 pilots? I work for Ameriflight and am CASS approved.

Hoping to get from PDX to JAX this Saturday and Southwest (the only airline that I know will always take us if they can, and in the cockpit) does not offer service on Saturdays to Jacksonville.

How about Express Jet?

Hello, I am a co-worker. We are on the jumpseat list for Express Jet. Been told by a current worker, who used to fly boxes with us. Late

flyalot said:
Hello, I am a co-worker. We are on the jumpseat list for Express Jet. Been told by a current worker, who used to fly boxes with us. Late

Just curious when this happened. A good friend of mine is a Captain at ExpressJet and I'm always bugging him to email his jumpseat person about getting us (AMF) on their list because we're not on it. I certainly hope this is true and will ask him to check into it more deeply.

Just checked the CAL J/S list and I did not see Ameriflight.

You might want to contact the jumpseat coordinator to set up an agreement.

So an agreement is definately required?

I don't think that will happen because as it stands right now AMF will not reciprocate with any other carriers other than Southwest. Not sure why, but I've been told it was a liability/insurance issue.

I just thought maybe some of the larger airlines would be willing to allow anyone to jumpseat assuming they were in CASS. Guess not...

Latest resources

Back