• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Continental Jumpseat??

Flash

Total Time
I am looking to get in contact with the jumpseat coordinator for Continental and Continental Express. I have tried the phone number for the union offices but have received no return calls, the j/s persons mailbox is always full and won't accept any messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
Has something bad happened to you recently on CAL or CALEX?

Did you have a bad experience? Just curious.

BTW, do you work for TSA Flash?

Flash

Total Time
Nothing bad on the part of CAL, just since last year it seems they have changed their jumpseat policy. Our company had a letter stating that we could jumpseat, now we are told no. I believe they have a new list in their operating manual and we are not in it yet so that's what we're working on. I don't work for TSA, Shuttle America, pre Saab employee!