Continental December 7th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

difete

I overheard something about a "sort of Continental Airlines open house" on december 7th, anyone can confirm/correct that? Appreciate the input.

difete said:
I overheard something about a "sort of Continental Airlines open house" on december 7th, anyone can confirm/correct that? Appreciate the input.

A day which will live on in blasphemy.

Yes there is, not sure what the OPEN HOUSE is but I know it is not to open for us white guys. Maybe he meant, Infamy? DEC. 7, Pearl Harbor??? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
flyhigh2610 said:
Just curious...what makes you say that?

FDR's speech to Congress declaring war on Japan. "Yesterday, December 7th, nineteen hundred and forty one, a day that will live in infamy....."

erj-145mech said:
FDR's speech to Congress declaring war on Japan. "Yesterday, December 7th, nineteen hundred and forty one, a day that will live in infamy....."

Sadly a forgetten day by 90% of our population. Looks like 9/11 is headed down the same road.

nimtz said:
Sadly a forgetten day by 90% of our population. Looks like 9/11 is headed down the same road.

Really ??? 90% ??? That seems like a high number. I know it is still covered in my son's high school hisotry class.

Tejas

No he was correct. On December 7th, A day that will live in infamy...many people said "HOLY SH*T!!!", so consequently it is also a day that will live on in Blasphemy.

Tejas-Jet said:
Really ??? 90% ??? That seems like a high number. I know it is still covered in my son's high school hisotry class.

Tejas

If it's in a high school history book then it must be true.

mullet said:
Yes there is, not sure what the OPEN HOUSE is but I know it is not to open for us white guys. /quote]

Why not? It's an OBAP job fair held by the southwest region in Houston. Dues are $250 per year for regional captains and around $100 for f/o's. Just pay your membership fee, sign up for the job fair and go. Can't make it, wait until the spring when WIA will have their conference. Or try one of Kit's fairs.

Latest resources

Back