Continental CASS question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dog

Is your CASS down system-wide or just certain airports? I understand you had a problem with pictures coming up so therefore offline pilots couldn't jumpseat in the cockpit. Also, does this problem affect XJT?

I'll be traveling from the West Coast to IAH and your loads look packed, so if there is no CASS on Continental (flights are oversold), gotta make other plans.

Appreciate the help and the rides as always!

Is your CASS down system-wide or just certain airports? I understand you had a problem with pictures coming up so therefore offline pilots couldn't jumpseat in the cockpit. Also, does this problem affect XJT?

I'll be traveling from the West Coast to IAH and your loads look packed, so if there is no CASS on Continental (flights are oversold), gotta make other plans.

Appreciate the help and the rides as always!

You might want to mention the city you are trying to get out of. If anyone knows whether that particular station has the old computers or new computers, would probably answer your question. I know IAH has new ones.

In ORD and IAH they HAVE been able to pull up my picture, but they said it would not work on Expressjet flights........just passing on what I know...

Last edited:
I've heard that soon (no idea how soon) offline guys will again be able to ride up front on XJT flights and that all stations should have new computers to accompany this change.

Latest resources

Back