Continental Airlines and mechanic guilty in deadly Concorde crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
someone needs to let the Germans loose again

Now that is an idea that is easy to get behind. 1 problem, as there would be a significant number of ROPers (Religion Of Peace) annihilated, it would be claimed another Crusade and much lefty whining would ensue.

Ooh, we already have one right above my post!

Last edited:
Did you even read the article? It assigned 30% of the blame to EADS.

As for some of the other posts in this thread, I knew it wouldn't take long for some idiots to mindlessly post anti-French rhetoric along the lines of "Freedom Fries":rolleyes:

EADS is wot, 15% French? So they blamed 0.045% on the French. Sacre bleu! Me thinks you loves your women unshaved and your cheese stinky. Perhaps both being both?

"Holdings
Germany doesn't directly own shares in EADS, whereas France owns 15 percent. Holdings in EADS are evenly balanced between the two countries. When the company was created in July 2000, Stuttgart-based DaimlerChrysler AG owned 30 percent, the French state 15 percent; and Lagardere SCA, a French media company, 15 percent"

Every policy written by the FAA is written in BLOOD! Without a catastrophic crash or loss of life, they won't/don't change a thing.

It's pretty lame that they are blaming CAL and the mechanic. We fly planes, things go wrong and unfortunately, people die! Nuf said. Quite trying to blame someone else...just learn everything you can from the tragedy and fix it!!

Now PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN! :laugh:

Latest resources

Back