• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Airline Pilots and ATC at Houston

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't understand much of what you wrote. Anyway, don't make excuses for your mistakes. Taking the bait is no excuse and blaming CAL pilots is not excuse either. So suck it up and be a professional.

If anything I always wonder why we don't do more visual approaches into IAH. That place is by the book and the traffic separation in my opinion is too much. So I am gonna disagree with you.

Be a professional ! If you feel so strongly about file an ASAP. Ranting on a web board shows your maturity. Accept the clearance or dont its that easy.

Hmm, we flew an easy visual from 20 miles out to 26L yesterday afternoon. Cloudy above, but great vis at 4K as I recall. Rather dull and uneventful. Sorry that neither you or the skipper had the airmanship or CRM (BALLS) to avoid an unstable approach. Saving it is always a great idea btw...

Last edited:
The only "pressure" you feel to take a visual is in YOUR own mind. The person responsible for taking a turn inside the marker is you. The person responsible for the unstable approach is you.

As to the "cloud penetrations" you saw while on the jumpseat...I say DEFINE CLOUD.

Otherwise STFU and mind your own airplane.

" So, ATC tried to pressure us (Mommy!) to take a visual approach into RWY 26R.

Unfortunately, my captain ( Vagina ) fell for the bait because ATC threatened (scary ) to break us off from the approach and re-sequence us. (Oh...MY....GOD.)

The result was that ATC gave us some wild vector, well inside of OWELL FAF that resulted in an un-stabilized approach that I managed to save. ( What a Farkin Moron.)

However, both my captain and I were extremely upset. (Gay.)"

I...Think....I ....Need to Puke.

Wherever I need to go.....I am driving from now ON.

Un-Effing-Believable.

YKMKR

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back