• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

connie kalitta on a FLOPS plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Been there done that.. all these Connie stories make me laugh now... used to be like PTSD. Flew right seat for him when I was new -- he took a crap on me in the Lear... (for those who don't know the Lear config the seat is right behind the cockpit) and of course he brought his annoying little dog (was it Dynamite?) you know the one with his own id badge

Answer

Nobody has answered the question why Kalitta was flying to the head shed. I've heard Options is buying down, or working through vacation time to get it off the books, could there be something in the works here?

Last edited:
cjdriver said:
Nobody has answered the question why Kalitta was flying to the head shed. I've heard Options is buying down, or working through vacation time to get it off the books, could there be something in the works here?

From the stories I have heard about Kalitta, if he ever has ANYTHING to do with your operation, RUN!!!!

One story that I heard, but don't know if it is true, that cracks me up is when he walked into a room of people and fired them, too bad no one in the room worked for him....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back