• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
I thought the LBB airport was named "Corndog INTL?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, the name was officially changed in your honor back in '92 to "Cornhole INTL."

-Zed and the Gimp came up with that one-pretty original....

Demoted? Yuppy, what are you talking about? A lot of you guys can't handle his humor or the truth he speaks. Too bad.

Last edited:
I was getting worried Genytal Lee, you didn't post for 6 days.

Menstral,

Sorry, I was in Europe drinking beer. Next time I will try to post more, since my drunk posts are more informative than your sober ones. You need to drink more, obviously.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Menstral,

Sorry, I was in Europe drinking beer. Next time I will try to post more, since my drunk posts are more informative than your sober ones. You need to drink more, obviously.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

Have a beer for me bro..I need it.

CYA

Menstral,

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your drunk hookups with Gimps in LBB are far more STD-infested as well, but I wouldn't exactly see that as something to brag about, Gental.

Your drunk hookups with Gimps in LBB are far more STD-infested as well, but I wouldn't exactly see that as something to brag about, Gental.

Wait, you should talk! You know all about that with the sailors you met in the McRonalds bathroom you were supposed to be cleaning! Get back to the fry machine, customers waiting. (you probably hear that all of the time)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back