Congrats ASA...another drunk FA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

What's going on up in LEX? They keep sending them back to ATL drunk. Can't wait to see his mugshot on all the computer backgrounds...

Last edited:
details man...details

crazy...well, all the lousy treatment to your FAs from Mgt. are catching up to them. Thats too bad.

How long has he been an "Acey"

Delete

Last edited:
"You get what you pay for"? Are you serious? Although I will agree that ASA treats road-kill better than its employees that is NO excuse to act like that on the job. When I was there people would bitch about the rampers and always say, "you get what you pay for". What a chicken-$hit excuse. That's letting these peckerwoods off the hook too easy. If your logic is correct, then I guess you will be putting one in the ditch pretty soon. It doesn't matter what the pay is. If it's $1.00/hour or $100.00/hour, the performance should be the same.......your best. To do any less is a disgrace to you and your fellow employees and the profession. You are accountable for your behavior and if you choose to behave in the same manner then you are already over-paid, my friend.

I am well aware of how nasty the environment is over there, but have some integrity. If employees show up drunk, then they are insulting YOU for demonstrating they care that little about you, your product and ultimately your livelihood.

Rant over.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back