Computerized Logbook Programs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

402driver

I'm wanting to buy a computer logbook program, but I'm not sure which one to buy. They all offer you the world. In reality, which ones are the best?

P.S. I want to be able to customize columns. But, I don't want to get a type rating on the program to be able to do it right.:D

Thanks for your help!!

Aloha!

Well Logbook Pro is a pretty good program, and allows you to customize the currencys (such as the as curreny at a particular FBO).

Hey 402

I use FlightLevel 2000 and like it very much. It does I guess what all of the other programs do but it also interfaces with my PalmV. So instead of writing my time in those annoying red books I enter it on my Palm and when I get home I hook it up to my P.C. and zap there it is in my master log. I took the time to reenter all of my flight time in the computer log took about 25 hours to enter about 3700 hrs, but it makes it so easy to calculate flight time for those major airline interviews that hopefully are not to far in the distant future. Anyway hope this helps goodluck. You can try it out for free on the internet I think the address is Flightlevel200.com or something close to that, or they have an ad in the back of ALPA magazine

Latest resources

Back