• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Complacency

GOBUFFS

Beat Nebraska!!!
Total Time
how do you avoid complacency while flying the same route month after month? i want to make sure i am doing my best and don't get caught with my pants down.
fly safe
GB

uwochris

Flightinfo's sexiest user
Total Time
2500+
try making a checklist of items and procedures to follow/look out for. That way, you won't try to memorize everything and go about it like youre some God. I don't know how good of an idea this is or what type of flying you do, but I think checklists are the best way to force yourself from becoming too complacent.

bobbysamd

Total Time
Just don't get complacent. Pay attention to everything. Maintain your situational awareness. You know Murphy's law, if something can go wrong, it will.

Sure loved how the Buffs dumped Nebraska last year. In fact, I like it anytime that Nebraska loses.

Future SNA

KILL
Total Time
3000+
I agree.....

I agree, Huck the Fuskers.....

KKKAAAYYY.......EEESSSSSSS..........UUUUUUUUU.....
WILDCATS