Competitive Salary for Beechjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T-1flyer

I was wondering what a competitive daily salary would be for part-time flying in the BE400A. I'm separating from the Air Force and have been talking with a company about doing some part-time flying to supplement their flight department.

Not sure at this point if they want me to be A/C or F/O since they only have two pilots for the BE400A. I believe the situation also has the potential to lead to a full-time position.

Any comments on salary or how to approach the situation would be appreciated.

T-1

T-1 FLyer,

I think a lot of it will depend on what part of the country you are in & what other qualified pilots in your area would charge.

I was making $350.00 a day plus all expenses for SIC, and $450.00 a day plus all expenses for PIC.

Take a look at what their insurance requirements are, this may tell you a lot about what kind of money your experience is worth. I am still on the insurance for several companies that unless you have 100 hours in type they will not cover you, one of the companies unless you have 5000 hours TT, you will not be covered as the PF with passengers, plus you must be typed and current for both companies.

Hope this helps!

Latest resources

Back