• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tread very carefully. Compass is owned by Trans States Holdings with the original and interim leaders gone. With flow the original crews, who set the current tone, will move to Delta leaving behind the spectre of Trans States Holdings ownership and practices. With luck the remaining folks will be able to continue the practices noted above. Are you willing to bet a number of years on it?

Bob

Spot on about Compass crews. One time I ran to make the last flight out of DTW to visit my parents. Running from the C concourse to the A concourse, I got there with 12 minutes to spare. The door was already closed. I saw the Compass crew in the flight deck, with their lights on. I saw the Captain looked up, and she saw me. I waved 'hi.' Next thing I know, the gate agent came up all POed but still got me on. I thanked the CA and she said no problem, she was glad to help. We pushed on time too.

Kudos to the good employees at Compass.

Tread very carefully. Compass is owned by Trans States Holdings with the original and interim leaders gone. With flow the original crews, who set the current tone, will move to Delta leaving behind the spectre of Trans States Holdings ownership and practices. With luck the remaining folks will be able to continue the practices noted above. Are you willing to bet a number of years on it?

Bob

This is true, but almost every regional company has some sort of pending "issues." With that said, Compass has been pretty good to me. Sure I could complain about certain things, but it wouldn't do me much good....

There are a lot of things that make a company good or bad. They are different for different people. At least it's nice equipment. It's a pretty small group so you recognize a lot of the same people. It's a refugee camp or sorts so everyone has been through the proverbial wringer in some way shape or form.

It's not perfect, but it could be worse....

People getting calls for classes in jan....

They've been great to me every time I've needed a ride. Good people on the line over there.

They've been great to me every time I've needed a ride. Good people on the line over there.

That's always been my experience also.

Latest resources

Back