Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Quack

Reg Dunlop
i have an offer at compass that would put me 140ish on the list, or upgrade way out of seniority at pncl in 2 months....thoughts?

i have an offer at compass that would put me 140ish on the list, or upgrade way out of seniority at pncl in 2 months....thoughts?

My friend was hred as a CA and told me that new hires right now wont probably see upgrade till summer next year or probably late fall... they already got all the CA's they need and they (correct me if I am wrong) only have 1 or 2 airplanes flying now. Looks like Embr has been delaying all deliveries.
So if u want quick PIC and dont care where they base you I say take the upgrade ar 9E

Take the seniority number. The planes will show up...that's how I would play it. I don't think you can go wrong. Summer 2008 is just around the corner.

I agree with Willy take the seniority. I am actually starting with Compass as I am writing this. I had a lot of friends from ACA/IDE that went to Pinnacle when we were furloughed, and I have not heard a lot of good things from them. I also see a lot of problems with the out of seniority upgrade.

I have an interview scheduled on the 23rd of October. If offered a job at Compass where do you think I would be on the list in terms of seniority? I see Compass has hired about 140 on now but how many of them are management types that wont be flying the line?

Latest resources

Back