• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass today lost the cabin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A regular Chuck Yeager no doubt. True Hall-of-Fame material here boys.

Roll out the red carpet.

Here comes Capt. America!

[trumpets]

[orchestra]

["he's a jolly good fellow"]

Enough recognition for your marvelous feats of airmanship, sir?

Can we get your cell phone number, so the next time we are faced with a questionable decision we can solicit your expert opinion on the matter at hand?

Heckled by a guy named "Jar Jar" with matching avatar to boot! I have now hit rock bottom...

I hope a girl scout beats me up on the way home so I can move up a rung on the shame ladder.

...seriously, Jar Jar? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? You're a male flight attendant, aren't you?

Last edited:
worried about the CVR and the comapny and FAA coming after you? Walk off the airplane with the batts "on." By the time they pull it, the CVR is blank. Tried and tested

worried about the CVR and the comapny and FAA coming after you? Walk off the airplane with the batts "on." By the time they pull it, the CVR is blank. Tried and tested

First of all, it's pretty easy to recover a CVR that has only silence recorded over it. Then, after they get the CVR data anyway, you'll be disciplined (or possibly terminated) for not following FOM guidance. Then after that's over, you'll receive a call from your friendly FAA inspector wondering why you didn't preserve the CVR data.

So in short, I wouldn't do that.

Latest resources

Back