• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read that other have heard back earlier for their interview with Compass. I interviewed on Monday a week ago and I've not heard yet. Is it safe to assume that I did not get the job if others have heard already that interviewed earlier than I?

Several that I know of have heard at exactly two weeks if they have heard anything at all (they both got the offer). I know of two people who have not heard, one interviewed about 6 weeks ago and the other about three months ago.

Interviewed yesterday, and got the job today. Start at the end of sep. Very simple interview process. Had 3 retired nwa pilots and one HR doing the interview. Lasted for 45min. Very layed back and VERY friendly guys that interview. Sim was not as bad as people made it seem. Written was out of the atp written book. The questions were the ones that I never would of thought would be in there. Like How do you open a composit flight plan. Upgrades are quick and fairly good contract for a start up. If anything its better than my 4yrs at eagle. Can't wait to quit. So loooong 8 yr upgrade and grummpy 20yr eagle captains.

They should let you know pretty quick! I heard within a couple of days! It seems alright if you need a job-- it's just another regional with nice airplanes!

Latest resources

Back