• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Flow Through Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about anyone else but I was hired at Compass with the understanding that I was going to flow through and that agreement disappeared, I think that I would have to bring forth a law suit against NWA.

good luck suing northwest!

I don't know about anyone else but I was hired at Compass with the understanding that I was going to flow through and that agreement disappeared, I think that I would have to bring forth a law suit against NWA.

You should know by now that there is no such thing as a sure thing. The problem with trying to sue NW (other than the obvious restrictions set forth in RLA) is that the flow through is not a part of the Compass contract.

You should know by now that there is no such thing as a sure thing. The problem with trying to sue NW (other than the obvious restrictions set forth in RLA) is that the flow through is not a part of the Compass contract.

One of the reasons I said Thanks but no Thanks to Compass last summer. Besides NW is what I call my end goal.

Flow through is part of the Compass contract. Section 22.D.3.

Good to know it made it in there. What does it say?

It's that long flow up/down post I made the other day. It is also in the NWA contract as a seperate LOA just like yours (I think you are at XJ).

BTW, I heard the flow up/down arbitration came out pretty well for you guys. Hopefully it will start to move some people up.

Latest resources

Back