Compass Airlines..Dumb kid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BcPilot99

Ok, I am sitting during a break in class this afternoon at school talking to some buddies who were curious about how my recent interview went. Then this other guy comes up and starts saying that he just got hired to fly a 737 for compass airlines with 500tt and 25Multi. I defiantly waived the B.S. flag on this one, and he was extremely persistent about how he got this job even after I told him they don't even fly 737's. Anyone ever run into tool bags like this??

i think saabrowski fits well into that one

im an ISU grad..and we have had our fair share of weiners...however im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say...Vincennes??????

by the way i would like to add that on a personal note....ive just been hired by Fedex to fly the A380....theyre moving me right to Cpt becuase with my 2200 hours im just to good to sit in the right seat.....thats the way i roll

by the way i would like to add that on a personal note....ive just been hired by Fedex to fly the A380....theyre moving me right to Cpt becuase with my 2200 hours im just to good to sit in the right seat.....thats the way i roll

Maybe they were just impressed with your spelling. There's a reason there are two versions of the word to/too. Use the correct one please.

Latest resources

Back