• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Airlines..Dumb kid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too bad MSP is going to be the only Domicile for Compass...

And oh yeah, their minimums are 1500/1000 (although I know published minimums don't mean anything).

Last edited:
Too bad MSP is going to be the only Domicile for Compass...

And oh yeah, their minimums are 1500/1000 (although I know published minimums don't mean anything).

Yea thank you, that is what I tied to explain to the tool sac

No, because he said it was out of dulles. He has worked for pncl as a bag basher for 3 yrs and he thinks that any plane with a red tail he can fly.
wow that one went right over your head.

This may or may not be true, but, and you wouldn't believe it, people with lot less time than 500 have been successfully hired and have flown planes as big as 757s. Not in the US recently (...do look back in the 60's and you'd find that statement is true even for the US), but in Europe.

There was an article in the 90's about a 23-yearl old female from England who was an F/O on British Airways' 757 with I think around 350 hours. There was also a 23 year old male (coincident about the age) who was hired to fly 737's for UAL with less than 500 total hours. If you look up Flight Training or Flying magazine, I think from late 90's, there was a detailed article on him.

It all depends on quality of training and not many thousands of hours. I believe.

So, this person might as well have been pulling your leg because NWA does not fly, neither have they ordered, anything Boeing.

Shaheen

:uzi: :eek: :smash:

No, because he said it was out of dulles. He has worked for pncl as a bag basher for 3 yrs and he thinks that any plane with a red tail he can fly.
Dude I think you missed the joke, that link is for some virtual airline called compass - it's for flight simulator geeks by the looks of it.

Dude I think you missed the joke, that link is for some virtual airline called compass - it's for flight simulator geeks by the looks of it.

Yea, I didnt click the link and don't do much flight sim so had no clue......

*slaps self*:0

There was an article in the 90's about a 23-yearl old female from England who was an F/O on British Airways' 757 with I think around 350 hours.
It all depends on quality of training and not many thousands of hours. I believe.

The vast majority of these individual are nothing more than autopilot babysitters and if they aren't the Capt flys the legs. Ever heard of cruise crew...CX has a bunch of them

Oh wait, I almost forgot. United has a bunch of PF/Os too. Warm bodies, seat fillers

Latest resources

Back