Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Whats up everyone? Glad to see everyone on the new board. My screen name on the other board was "Jiu-Jitsu Fighter" but that was more than 15 characters so I had to come up with another handle. In case anyone is wondering "BJJ" stands for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu" the martial are made famous by the Gracie family of Brazil. You often see BJJ in action on the Pay Per View event "The Ultimate Fighting Championship". Its my other hobby besides flying and keeps me great shape for all my girls. I just had a few question for the members.

I saw someone had the screen name Freight Runner. Do you fly for the 135 company out of MKE that also fly's 207's? If hired on by them how long would one likely stay in the 207's if they had 135 IFR mins?

And of course if anyone read my posts on the other board Im always looking for BE 18 and DC3 operators. Anyone know any that might be hiring right now? What about Convair Operators.
Thanks for the help.

"Flow With The Go"

For Goonie Birds and real Beeches look at Four Star Air Cargo at SJU. For Convairs, look at TOL-AIR, I think they are based at St. Thomas, USVI....

Wonderful San Juan

I flew a UPS contract in a lear for about 6 months out of San Juan. That was wonderful duty, Friday nights were the best and there is nothing in the world to compare to it. The best job in the world, flying for Four Star out of San Juan. No money but the chicks......I am married and have 7 kids you guys have at it.

Latest resources

Back