• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Commute from BOS or MHT

sopdan

Total Time
At MHT, go to the right of the elevators, up the elevator on the right to the top (third, I believe) floor and go into the big glass office. I believe that's where they give out parking passes. I think a crew parking sticker runs $400+ a year, prorated for when you buy it.

zawillif

Total Time
I believe KBOS parking passes run over $100/month.

I take the T.

Last edited:

zawillif

Total Time
Oops Double Post.

Last edited:

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
I commute out of Boston also. Don't use employee lot...too expensive. Take Logan Express bus and buy the book of employee passes (cheaper than gas and tolls) or take the T in one of its many forms...

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Total Time
time?
It's 65 a for a booklet of passes on the logan express, and monthly parking pass is extra. Still not cheap for the entire month, but think of the $$ you're saving by not driving on the Pike or 128.

mainiac

Total Time
C+J Trailways out of Portsmouth works if you're from the north. $23/roundtrip, includes secure parking. Works great on my Frac 7/7, might get pricey on line or reserve sched.