Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snine3departure

Got a Commutair Interveiw...
Any advice on leaving a flight instruction job for this one if a offer is made? Not sure if I should wait for a CRJ type company to call or leave my current job to fly the 1900.

you'd be crazy!!! ....

You'd Be crazy if you dont go. You cant beat 121 multi - turbine time. Go there for now, if something comes up, you can always move on. Im with commutair, and i love it. Go for it dude!
:D

Ya, I would be crazy not to take it. I wasn't sure when I first got the call but would love to go there now. One question if anyone can answer who flies at commutair. What is a typical days schedule for you? Just curious.

Snine3,
How did you apply, did you fill out the online form or did you send it in? Also how long did it take you to hear back for an interview? Thanks in advance.

In this job market that is the most stupid ass question i have ever heard. duuuuuu should i take this job if offered? Gee i dont know stupid.

For all woundering about current times and experiance...
Over 1300 total
Over 300 Multi
Currently CFI, most teaching done in a Beech Baron

Commutair is a great stepping stone.....you should definatley go there if offered the job.....you really would be crazy to pass up on the shot at airline flying right now, with the many furloughed gals and guys on the street

Latest resources

Back