Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SuperPilot

Another Martha King Fan!
I was just wondering if there were any CommutAir new hires out there for the June class.

Also, if there are any CommutAir line guys out there, where do the new hires seem to be getting based?

I'll be there for the June class. They told me in the interview that new hires will pretty much get based everywhere. They said they need people at all the bases. I dont know if this will be true or not. This is just what they told me. See ya there

I will also be there in June. Can't wait to start. The interview process and everyone I met at CommutAir were awesome. See you soon.

Currious

Just out of curriosity, what was you guys ME time when you interviewed? Did you have an inside recommendation?

Buck

you guys will like working here. Just remember when you go to groundschool and hear all the anti union BS, there are two sides to a story.

Hey Buckdanny, I had 225 ME at time of interview. I didn't know anyone there. I turned in a resume at the AIR, Inc. job fair in Dallas '03 (and '02 and '01) and it finally paid off.

Obi-Wan - I really look forward to working there. Everyone seems to love it. I'll keep the (anti)union stuff in mind

I'll see all you new guys soon!

D'OHHH!

I was supposed to interview for the 6/9 class, but traveling SA to the interview I kept getting bumped, and I have to try again in a few weeks. I couldn't get past CLE!!!

BTW, I thought CLE was really junior, but no new hires are getting it? how long to get CLE, and how easy would it be to commute there from CVG? what are the CLE trips like?

UP

CLE is very junior for Captains, everyone in the latest upgrade class got it. However it is going senior for FOs, as Stepehen mentioned, nobody in the latest nerhire class got it. However everything is happening so fast right now, those who want CLE will probably get it quickly - within a month or two.

Hey SuperPilot, are you the one we drove over to the terminal in PLB the other day? If you are, congratulations again. If you are not, congratulations and welcome abaord.

Hey NEDude - Yea that was me who hitched a ride to the terminal. Thanks again. You guys are great.

Hey, any inside tips as to what to bring to training? And how do you get there?

P.S. - Tell the front desk gal at the BW "hi" for me.

Latest resources

Back