Communications with Colgan (MNZ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Anyone else not getting any responses from MNZ??

Right now I have

-2 emails (separate issues) and a phone call unanswered for over a month with the chief pilot
-2 emails and a phone call unanswered with the with the crew travel lady. Its been a month
-2 emails unanswered with the lady who does the schedules/vacations Its been about a week and a half.

What gives???

Right now I have

-2 emails (separate issues) and a phone call unanswered for over a month with the chief pilot
-2 emails and a phone call unanswered with the with the crew travel lady. Its been a month
-2 emails unanswered with the lady who does the schedules/vacations Its been about a week and a half.

What gives???

"You know that Colgan always has,
and has continued, to keep lines of communication open with each of you. No one in
management is turning a deaf ear to your input. We may not always agree on how to​
approach a particular problem, but our door is always open."

April 27, 2007 letter from Mike to the Colgan Pilots

Right now I have

What gives???

I know scheduling is hard to get on the phone but for the most part Capt Brink always return his phone calls and e-mails.. are sure you calling the right#??

Just call the Main # and ask them that you specifically want to speak with chief pilot.
I believe Colgan in the very near future will be centralizing everything from Memphis

What seems to be the problem??

Well see you were actually laid off a year ago and nobody told you but due to a glitch in the payroll system you kept getting paid!!!

So we fixed the glitch!

Sorry

where are you hearing they are moving everything to memphis? That includes the CP?

Last edited:

Right now I have

What gives???
They probably didn't pay the phone and internet bills. Just like the credit cards. Probably another reason why crew web is all FUBARed.

Latest resources

Back