Commercial Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyr3465

One of the requirements says a 250nm cross country. Well I flew DEN-ICT via GLD for fuel. The Reg says from the origin airport must be 250nm straight line distance. (61.129) My question is Denver the origin or Goodland?

Thanks, Chris

DEN to GLD 141nm
GLD to ICT 225nm
DEN to ICT 364 nm
61.129 a.4.i: One cross-country flight of not less than 300 nautical miles total distance with landings at a minimum of three points, one of which is a straight-line distance of at least 250 nautical miles from the original departure point....
Not less than 300 nm: (actual = 366nm) check
One at least 250 nm from original departure point: (actual =364 nm) check
Landings at at least 3 points: (actual = 2) OOPS

Last edited:
we landed in hayes kansas on the way back for fuel so I should be all set. Thanks man
Um...

==============================
61.129(a)(4) 10 hours of solo flight in a single-engine airplane on the areas of operation listed in § 61.127(b)(1) of this part, which includes at least -
(i) One cross-country flight of not less than 300 nautical miles total distance...

61.51(d). Logging of solo flight time. Except for a student pilot performing the duties of pilot in command of an airship requiring more than one pilot flight crewmember, a pilot may log as solo flight time only that flight time when the pilot is the sole occupant of the aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back