Comair vs. Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello Mr. Eagle,

If you want to do the really dumb thing postpone the Comair class.

Then apply at SkyWestPilot.com

They have bases throughout the west coast and are in the same position as Comair.

you would think it would make sense, but they never do.

we now have more flights out of orlando then we did when we had a crew base there, and look what happened there...

Not to change the subject.......

But what's going on with MCO.....I kinda noticed the same thing....tons of RJ flights with no base there. I heard that CHQ could'nt get the financing for their new jets, so MCO was gonna be offered to ASA.....but who knows! I any case I still have a while before I have to worry about this.......my luck CMR won't even hire me!

well, that's the first i've heard asa mentioned in orlando. to give you an idea of how crazy these things get, i heard one day about even trans states taking over in orlando! now that's funny!

this is purely my own uneducated opionion, but i think comair mgt holds off on opening crew bases because they somehow find a way to save money by not doing so. that's one thing comair does well...make money!

i like that idea about skywest...minus their brasilia-heavy fleet, that's one of the best things i've seen posted on here in a long time.

Latest resources

Back