• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Strike Vote???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be stupid for a strike not to happen.Go out with some honour man. Not like some star fleet academy kid. This place is being handed over to airlines like Mesa and the other loosers who agree to fly a nice "new" jet for $8 an hour more than they were paid at their flight school. You can take our RJs and shove them.
I don't give a crap if Delta is in deep dodo, they have spent the last 5 years telling us that we are two different companies, then when they finally run out of money to piss away, they drag us into court and say we cost too much. Those morons in ATL have blamed everything they can for the situation they have put us in (pilot pay, fuel prices, pensions, lack of flat screen monitors), but have never thought it may have something to do with the fact that they have more mgt people than any other airline, all over paid and obviously unable to do there job, with bullet proof pensions, built massive terminals in places like boston, offered simplifare (genius) etc etc.
Like i said, they can give these jets to some spineless low cost wankers who will wet their pants at just the thought of sitting in such a "big" plane.
Good luck weirdos, by the way when you are still stuck in the left seat in six years time making $35.50 an hour, just remember you did it to yourself, and the rest of the indusrty (Delta 100 seat 12 year captain $88 an hour), well done whores.

BenderGonzales said:
It's pretty easy to see the direction Comair is going. Just take a look at the leadership. Over the last year you've lost an F/O rep...and F/O rep candidate, and a Captain rep (and LEC chairman).

When the even the rats start to abandon the ship...

(not that those guys are "rats", but you get the idea)

Yeah I get the idea all right. If I'm not mistaken one of the "rats" you reference came from your rodent nest and was never "one of us" ... just an opportunitst from another sinking ship who actually did us a favor by leaving. I'm not surprised at your ability to identify one of your own kind.

Given the history of the USAir MEC you are in no position to throw stones at us. The record of your MEC's inability to make intelligent decisions is legendary. Given your demonstrated lack of leadership, which predates your merger with Piedmont about all I can recommend is that you go blow your horn somewhere else; where somebody cares about what USAir pilots think.

When the time comes Comair pilots will make their own decisions about what we do or do not do, and we will live with those decisions just as we have in the past. Your imagined words of wisdom are unnecessary, unwanted and irrelevant to any decision that we choose to make. Thanks anyway for your supersilious comments. Just know that we have never needed the likes of you and we don't now.

For the record I wasn't melting crayons when you became a big bad mainline pilot am I'm not the least bit impressed by your background. I regret your furlough as I do that of any airline pilot but your bragging about coming from the world's largest commuter airline impresses no one but yourself.

Yep, you pi_ssed me off and it doesn't bother me even a little bit to let you know it.

Wolfpackpilot

"Their viewed as a wild-eyed band of knuckle heads in most circles."

Two things. It's Captain knuckle head to you and are you grandfathered into the group or do you lose membership when you move on? ;)

I agree with you CMRflyr I am a dispatcher at comair and I agree with EVERYTHING you are saying good arguement

surplus1 said:
Yeah I get the idea all right. If I'm not mistaken one of the "rats" you reference came from your rodent nest and was never "one of us" ... just an opportunitst from another sinking ship who actually did us a favor by leaving. I'm not surprised at your ability to identify one of your own kind.

Given the history of the USAir MEC you are in no position to throw stones at us. The record of your MEC's inability to make intelligent decisions is legendary. Given your demonstrated lack of leadership, which predates your merger with Piedmont about all I can recommend is that you go blow your horn somewhere else; where somebody cares about what USAir pilots think.

When the time comes Comair pilots will make their own decisions about what we do or do not do, and we will live with those decisions just as we have in the past. Your imagined words of wisdom are unnecessary, unwanted and irrelevant to any decision that we choose to make. Thanks anyway for your supersilious comments. Just know that we have never needed the likes of you and we don't now.

For the record I wasn't melting crayons when you became a big bad mainline pilot am I'm not the least bit impressed by your background. I regret your furlough as I do that of any airline pilot but your bragging about coming from the world's largest commuter airline impresses no one but yourself.

Yep, you pi_ssed me off and it doesn't bother me even a little bit to let you know it.

HaHAHAHAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaAHAH.

He must be shakingin his boots. Karma, isn't it a beeeaaatttccchhh.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be gone

Teeheeteeheeteehee

scopeCMRandASA said:
HaHAHAHAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaAHAH.

He must be shakingin his boots. Karma, isn't it a beeeaaatttccchhh.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be gone

Teeheeteeheeteehee

Hey Teehee, aren' you one of those Delta pilots? Now that IS impressive!

We're always in awe when one of you enven looks our way; and when you speak ..... WOW!

cmrflyer said:
It would be stupid for a strike not to happen.Go out with some honour man. Not like some star fleet academy kid. This place is being handed over to airlines like Mesa and the other loosers who agree to fly a nice "new" jet for $8 an hour more than they were paid at their flight school. You can take our RJs and shove them.
I don't give a crap if Delta is in deep dodo, they have spent the last 5 years telling us that we are two different companies, then when they finally run out of money to piss away, they drag us into court and say we cost too much. Those morons in ATL have blamed everything they can for the situation they have put us in (pilot pay, fuel prices, pensions, lack of flat screen monitors), but have never thought it may have something to do with the fact that they have more mgt people than any other airline, all over paid and obviously unable to do there job, with bullet proof pensions, built massive terminals in places like boston, offered simplifare (genius) etc etc.
Like i said, they can give these jets to some spineless low cost wankers who will wet their pants at just the thought of sitting in such a "big" plane.
Good luck weirdos, by the way when you are still stuck in the left seat in six years time making $35.50 an hour, just remember you did it to yourself, and the rest of the indusrty (Delta 100 seat 12 year captain $88 an hour), well done whores.

There's nothing honorable about a strike. It's a lose/lose situation. Some have more to lose than others. Delta has nothing to lose, they already gave up to BK. If I strike, I too will go BK. I choose to fight another day. Look your wife in the eye when the mortgage check bounces or do you still live with Mommy and Daddy? Or are you somewhere else and want Comair to "take one for the team" ? I get it! You left Comair for the "Heavy Iron" and got furloughed and now it's all our fault! You're a tool......

Latest resources

Back