Comair ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. No

2. Some new hires are holding it out of training, though most are going to JFK. With attrition the way it is, even if you get JFK you should be able to hold CVG before too long.

Any other (helpful) opinions on Comair? Think they're on their way to something relatively better?

Not having to commute counts for a lot. If I lived in Cincitucky, I'd work there in a heartbeat. I commute there from the west coast and don't like spending my so-called off days commuting to work at a place that has such low morale.

Go to XJT if'n you can.

in training now. seems like everything is going great so far. Other than MCO bids everyone will go to JFK for about 2 months then get to CVG or GSO. MCO bidders will spend a lot of time at JFK.

I have recurrent ground today and tomorrow. If something interesting comes up, I'll post it. For the next 6-9 months, I don't expect much. Several rumors are floating around. I take everything with a huge grain of salt these days.

Fly safe!

Thanks Big & Slim...anything you hear would be appreciated. I'm submitting my stuff today in hopes this is the right decision for me.

Latest resources

Back