• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is nothing to update. It's all been said on this board.

The corporate update never happened. No chief pilot showed up. I just wanted to say one thing to whomever showed up..."we have LONG memories."

They may have gotten word that we were not an especially happy group. If so, the information was accurate.

Good luck...fly safe!

I have an interview and am interested in becoming familiar with the contract. Would anyone be willing to PM or email it to me?

I have an interview and am interested in becoming familiar with the contract. Would anyone be willing to PM or email it to me?

If you've never worked under an airline contract before, it would be useless to you. If you are interested in pay, look at airlinepilotcentral.com.

If you've never worked under an airline contract before, it would be useless to you. If you are interested in pay, look at airlinepilotcentral.com.

See I disagree, I wouldn't accept a job before I read the contract. I'm sure she knows someone that can help her make heads or tails of it.

See I disagree, I wouldn't accept a job before I read the contract. I'm sure she knows someone that can help her make heads or tails of it.

Here's the reserve rules. It's titled "Reserve Period Limitations", which is a misnomer because there are no limits on reserves. You can and will be abused, and you can plan on being on reserve for a very long time.

Crap, I just remembered the reserve rules are changing. There will be 9 and 12 hour call out and the order of reserve has been changed.

G. Reserve Period Limitations
1. Regular Reserve
a. A reserve pilot will be available for a fourteen (14) hour reserve period designated by the
Company and reflected on the reserve pilot’s schedule. Any adjustment to the reserve
period will be in accordance with Section 24.O.
b. A reserve pilot will not be scheduled to remain on reserve for more than fourteen (14)
consecutive hours without being given an assignment and will not have his reserve period
extended. An assignment given to a reserve pilot must be scheduled to commence within
one of his reserve periods and end within fifteen and one-half (15½) hours from the time
he begins that reserve period.
c. Except for a pilot filling a temporary vacancy or a pilot on TDY, a reserve pilot will be
assigned to reserve only at his domicile.
06/22/01 - 05/21/06 HOURS OF SERVICE 12 - 9
Pilot Agreement
2. Ready Reserve
a. Except for a pilot filling a temporary vacancy or a pilot on TDY, a reserve pilot will be
assigned to Ready Reserve only at his domicile.
b. A Ready Reserve period will not be scheduled to exceed six (6) hours and will be
scheduled within the fourteen (14) hour reserve period.
c. Unless he is the last remaining legal and available reserve, a ready reserve will not be
given any assignment that the Company can cover with a regular reserve. A Ready
Reserve may be assigned a pairing that is scheduled, at the time the assignment is made, to
commence no later than one (1) hour after his release from Ready Reserve provided the
pairing is scheduled to commence prior to the expiration of his fourteen (14) hour reserve
period.
d. Time spent on Ready Reserve will be considered to be duty time.
e. The Company will not schedule a pilot for more than two (2) consecutive Ready Reserve
periods.
f. In domiciles where the Company can procure space adjacent to the crew room, it will
make available a clean, comfortable and quiet room for exclusive use by Ready Reserves.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back