Comair Resume Duration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avratdwc

Hey everyone, I am curious to see if anyone knows how long a resume will stay on file with Comair. A buddy of mine sent one last August. There has been no change in his times so he never sent an update. I seem to think they clean out the files every 6 months I believe. Info appreciated. CYA

Is he a DAL Furloughee?

Apparently, if your "friend" is a DAL furloughee, he/she needn't worry about updates as his app went right into the round file!:mad:

hmm

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Delta furloughees were welcome to apply to Comair -- they would simply be required to resign their seniority just like the furloughees from American, United, US Airways, American Eagle, etc... who came to work for Comair.

Yup.
Full of LUV is just repeating a rumor that some Delta pilots what you to believe about us. Nothing has changed at Comair, and furloughed pilots from any airline are just as welcome as they were before.

Ok guys, I know that people are having alot of problems with the Comair stuff. The question I asked was how long is a resume on file. If you dont have a professional remark twords questions posted for the original purpose of this website, please try and keep it down. I am not saying no one can have an opinion. FYI, my friend actually got a terrible virus that partially ate away his heart and nearly killed him just when he was working very hard to get into the regionals a couple years ago. He also has a 2 year old and a house payment. He is not a "DAL furlough". He is a friend I am trying to help. I happened to notice all of the previous posts do have jobs in the industry they love. Cant you be happy with that. Everyone has to eat S&#T at one point. You went into this industry knowing what it could be like. WHEN NEW NEEDS ARISE FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOARD, PLEASE DONT BRING UP OLD NEWS!!!!! :mad:

durations

well.
i know its at least for 6 months. i sent mine in and got a call 6 months later. i just sent it in and forgot about it. lost some interest. etc.
i was suprised to get a call from them 6 months later. typically theres 4 weeks between that and an interview unless you schedule something different way ahead.

my question is this. Comair says you can reapply 6 months later if you dont succeed at the interview. just how doea that work? i just send in the resume 6 months later? and will it take another 6 months for them to call me back? or do i also contact the origional recruiter that called me to start with?

id like to reapply however i dont want to wait another 6 months for the interview...that would put me at a whole year.

ick.

Latest resources

Back