Comair not the only airline in the news today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kngarthur said:
US Airways isn't scheduled to be out of the red by 2007, so I'm not sure I follow your "management making all the money" thing
Don't know the specifics about Airways, but you hear all the time about companies losing money, in bankruptcy and asking the employees to take paycuts, while the inept management teams collect pay raises and multi-million dollar bonuses. Look at the mess that happened with AA a couple of years ago.

kngarthur, U management gets big bucks whether the airline makes money or not. Oh, and a one finger salute to you for dissing the F/A's who are getting hosed over there.

dash8driver said:
this is what you get when you only want to pay 1.99 for a round trip ticket...
I'll second that. I'm sick of passengers complaining about service. Have at it! You want to go from west coast to east coast for $50.00, you get what you pay for. Those pissed off passengers will be back, its just shows you that people will go out of their way to save $10.00 on a ticket price!

737 Pylt said:
I'll second that. I'm sick of passengers complaining about service. Have at it! You want to go from west coast to east coast for $50.00, you get what you pay for. Those pissed off passengers will be back, its just shows you that people will go out of their way to save $10.00 on a ticket price!
While what you say is true, it is also true that to save $1 million dollars, management will lose $50 million dollars. That is exactly what's happened here.

Latest resources

Back