Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
The word as of today is that there will be new hire classes running on the 21st and 28th of October and the 4th of November. So anyone from the march interview dates, you should be getting called soon. The girl i talked to said the classes might eve get moved up a week from the above dates.

Hopefully things will spool up from there as far as new hire training is concerned. It's worth the wait.

Great news, P.R. I think I speak for all of us when I say thanks for keeping us informed. On another note, anyone out there in the pool that interviewed in April? I was Apr 25th and I heard Apr was a slow month. I'm just trying to get a feel of where I'm at in the pool. I know there are still March guys out there, hopefully, I'll squeeze into one of the later classes. See you all in CVG.

Hey PositiveRate

Thanks for the great news update. It is pretty encouraging. Any idea of the class size?

Sidseal

How many interviewed with you and how many were hired? Just curious to see if you know that. Still have no idea of the #'s in Apr. I also heard it was a slow month but have never seen anything that confirmed it. I have heard of 1 or 2 Comair instructors who interviewed in Apr. How about it, Hovernut - any numbers from down Florida side?

Hovernut

Let me know when they call you for class - from this info, should be soon.

Tri-holer: Eight people at my interview, including me. Four were Academy CFI's. I only kept in touch with one guy (furloughed eagle) and I know he didn't make it. Had a friend of mine start in July and he said there was a girl in his class that interviewed around the end of April. She was an Academy CFI. Hope this helps.

I am just curious as to whether they just did one week of interviews in April. I guess not just curious but hopeful.

Hoping and praying. For everyone in the pool - hope to see you in class soon.

CLASS DATE

Thanks for posting some good information Positive Rate. It helps a lot to get an idea for class dates. I interviewed march 6th and one of the person that interviewed with me was notified today by Sharon to call back on Monday 30th. I bet its about the class date in october. I still have'nt got the call yet but I am hoping and praying that I get it soon enough to avoid going back to Eagle. Everyone in the pool hang it there soon will all be flying the line, its worth the long wait.
Bull

Bull

We have talked before. My son also got the call for a class date, but he will be telling Sharon that he is already employed, so if you have not already recieved a call you may get one yet. Hang in there. If not this class then hopefully the next. I hope you can get his slot. Some lucky applicant will.

Looks like the Training department has new-hire classes scheduled for Oct. 14th and 21st. Haven't seen anything for November yet. No word on class sizes where I got this information.

Previous class sizes have ranged from around 8, to a high of around 24, which occurred a couply of times in February of this year. Most of the classes this year have had 12 new hires per class.

Welcome to those of you who are getting the calls. Best wishes to the rest of you in the pool. Hopefully the company's growth will regain some momentum soon.

Going to class on Oct. 14th !!

:cool: I was contacted by Sharon today and will be in the October 14th class !! Life is good :D
Good luck to all in the pool, it sounds like things are picking up now. I interviewed on March 6th.

Latest resources

Back