Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair motion to prevent pilot strike extended til the 9th.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CMRJetDriver

Danger is my middle name.
BREAKING NEWS: Judge Orders Comair, ALPA To Postpone Action
This afternoon, Comair returned to Judge Adlai Hardin's courtroom in White Plains, N.Y., to ask him to render a ruling on our injunction request and to present our arguments around the Motion for Clarification we filed last month.
Judge Hardin ordered both sides to postpone any action until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, February 9, to allow him time to consider his ruling on the injunction request. He has not indicated when he will rule.
Comair will comply fully with the judge's request and will share additional information with employees as it becomes available.

Like he's gonna rule we can strike anyways. But another week of no paycuts!

I dont think he will let the pilots strike. Why rule the company can impose their work rules and pay cuts on us and then let us strike? Of course that is just my opinion. Comair is in court for two things -- to seek clarification of whether certain provisions of his earlier ruling may be excluded from implementation; and two, to ask the court to grant an injunction preventing any work actions by ALPA or its members.

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Orders Comair, ALPA To Postpone Action
This afternoon, Comair returned to Judge Adlai Hardin's courtroom in White Plains, N.Y., to ask him to render a ruling on our injunction request and to present our arguments around the Motion for Clarification we filed last month.
Judge Hardin ordered both sides to postpone any action until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, February 9, to allow him time to consider his ruling on the injunction request. He has not indicated when he will rule.
Comair will comply fully with the judge's request and will share additional information with employees as it becomes available.
Feb 9-what year?

Guys talking in the JFK so called "crew room," I get the sense that everyone wants to burn this b*tch down. I'm still relatively new to the airline world so I pose a question to the great knowledge of FI.com, if the judge says that we can't strike what stops us from doing so? Is it criminal that we do? Will the cops come to our homes and arrest us for not showing up to work? I'm not great on labor contracts and such so I was just wondering.

Guys talking in the JFK so called "crew room," I get the sense that everyone wants to burn this b*tch down. I'm still relatively new to the airline world so I pose a question to the great knowledge of FI.com, if the judge says that we can't strike what stops us from doing so? Is it criminal that we do? Will the cops come to our homes and arrest us for not showing up to work? I'm not great on labor contracts and such so I was just wondering.

If you're relatively new, let me give you a heads up. That guy in the crewroom yelling the loudest is the one voting for concessions behind your back. Crewroom talk is just talk, you'd be wise to ignore all of it.

Comair used to be a great place. I wish you all the best of luck.

CMR to impose by the 15th Skywest to buy CMR and announce merger between SKY and ASA! Can you say.........?

CMR postponed another week? That means we won't make any progress in our negotiations next week. ASA is waiting to see if all y'all cave so they can make us match it.

CMR postponed another week? That means we won't make any progress in our negotiations next week. ASA is waiting to see if all y'all cave so they can make us match it.

Maybe you guys should do something about it. I keep hearing you call for stuff in CVG and ATL. Don't blame us for your 4 year negotiations.

Latest resources

Back