Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyingSig said:
Surplus,

I think you let your emotion get the better of you there... IMHO, the main reason you read about assesments here so much is because guys like SDD are constantly proclaiming how little the Delta pilot group did during your strike and that's what many (including myself) are sick of hearing about.

FlyingSig,

To paraphrase, it appears that what we have here is a failure to communicate. In addition, there's a large mutual admiration society in both our groups.

I confess to having emotions just like everyone else. When I am asked to do something, I tend to go along. On the other hand when action is demanded of me and I am threatened even before I have the opportunity to respond, my response is usually negative. Especially when the person(s) doing the demanding have no authority to do so and no right to control my behavior. Only the timid and the weak respond to threats delivered by adversaries. On the other hand, "ask and you shall receive".

As for how little or how much the Delta pilots did or didn't do in the Comair strike, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Your group has a history in that department that is both longer and different from ours and that of many others. I wouldn't flaunt it for far too many know that history.

I think we both dwell in glass houses. It behooves us to throw fewer rocks at each other. Your "people" appear to enjoy throwing rocks. Yet, they seem disturbed when the rocks are thrown back.

Best personal regards. How's the young one?

This is a very stupid thread, its the same people saying the same things over and over. If you can find another flying job take it, if not go to Burger King and quit whining like a bunch of little school girls on the internet.

Latest resources

Back