Comair Losing 14 CRJ200's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA44Jockey

In a letter today from JS it states that Comair is losing 14 CRJ200's. That will fix the recruiting problem. Comair "Ready to Go"

So is this 14 including the CRJ-100/200s we were swapping out as the -900s were arriving or is this an additional 14 aircraft Comair is removing from the fleet?

In addition to. 8 are scheduled lease returns and the remaining 6 are to be parked and can either be utilized as spares or sold to someone else by Delta if they choose to do so. I'd like to see them utized as spares to offset mx cancellations.

I like how the memo says "front-line" positions are expected to be handled through attrition and then the Q&A says that FURLOUGHS will be according to the collective bargaining agreement.

Confidence is high.

I like how the memo says "front-line" positions are expected to be handled through attrition and then the Q&A says that FURLOUGHS will be according to the collective bargaining agreement.

Confidence is high.

Yeah, I noticed that. "Front-Line", but then he talks about collective bargainingg agreements. As far as I know there are only three work groups with bargaining agreements. I don't see the company cutting mechanics jobs either when we are hoping to add mtc business with other carriers.

Latest resources

Back