Comair Limitations, Profiles, etc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1Rotate

Anyone know where I might be able to get Comair's aircraft limitations, profiles, and/or other study materials. I'm going to contact their training department, but was curious if anyone knew of other sources for this info. I was told to expect a Jan or Feb class date. I appreciate the help.
Thanks

Nice guy you are "AFELLOWAVIATOR." The guy is just trying to get ahead of the game.

good luck getting it from the tng department ahead of time...

trust me, but i know you won't, you don't need it in advance...

AFELLOWAVIATOR -
I sure hope you're just kidding. Because looking at your other post you don't make Comair look like a very friendly place to work.
And ya might want to rethink your forum name, you sure aren't acting like "a fellow aviator".

For the life of me, I do not understand where all this hostility comes from.

I have opinions, and I let them be known on this board. You people are wayyyyyy too sensitive.

Although I feel no need to defend myself, I was kidding. Actually, I gave my phone number to one of you and he called this morning . HE is coming to Comair and we had a long phone conversation about what he can do to prepare. I beleive his nick name is "richman", or rich something.
I love teaching, and really enjoy working with new hires. I have 6 years in the CRJ and 8 years with Comair. My opinions are what they are when it comes to sub contractors doing flying under the Delta banner. Do my opinions make me a bad person? I don't think so, although some of you may.
Any one of you who are coming to Comair and want info on the training, the Airplane, the schedule, feel free to contact me, I would be happy to talk with you.

Afellowaviatior,

Hey man, do you know how i could get a hold of study cards? i am willing to pay for them at it is the normal thing to do. I will start training with comair soon

Thanks

Latest resources

Back