Comair Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jiminmem

Just a quick question on Comair jumpseating. I was curious if there was a number we needed to call, or just show up at the gate? Last time you guys helped me out was back in 2000, so just needed to know if things have changed. Thank you for any info and hopefully fr the future lifts to work and back home.

Show up at the gate, the problem is many gate agents are having a hard time pulling up the CASS info. Know exactly what you need them to put into the computer, ie your airline code and employee number as it is shown in CASS. If they say it's not coming up, politely ask them to try again. Actually, Comair agents pretty much have gotten the handle on it, Delta agents, it's hit and miss. good luck.

Good to hear and thanks. It'll mostly be out of DTW, I'm not sure if that is Comair or Delta ground staff. I know the flights are mainly on Comair, so was curious. You guys were great last time I needed you, so thanks in advance.

Good to hear and thanks. It'll mostly be out of DTW, I'm not sure if that is Comair or Delta ground staff. I know the flights are mainly on Comair, so was curious. You guys were great last time I needed you, so thanks in advance.

Its Delta gate agents...I go out of dtw to

Latest resources

Back