Comair Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DontFeedTheBear

Can anyone who has recently interviewed with Comair please tell me how did you get the interview? Did you go to any job fairs, are they worth it? Did somebody carry it in? Any help or info would be appreciated.

PS> Is SLC a junior base? Does anybody really want to be there?

Thank you,
Yogi

I ONLY got the interview because I went to the LAX Air-Inc conference. They signed me up on the spot. I sent resumes in via email/ fax before but never heard anything. At the conference- you do a mini-interview and if they want to interview you they may sign you up. That's what happened before, no guarantees for the future.

Mil-Bushpilot

By no means an expert but from what I've seen there are 3 types of people getting Comair interviews 1) People they saw at job fairs, 2) Comair Academy(or whatever they call it now) folks, 3) people that have at least one or more friends walk it in.

There are some people getting interviews from just faxing it, etc. but if I were you I would try to get to the next job fair or get in touch with anybody you know at Comair and see if they can help ya.

CL

As did I Stearman!

Me too, me too

I mailed my resume and cover letter in, I had someone walk it in and I called. No response other than a note saying they received them (my own SESE, included) I then went to an Air Inc fair meet them and was offered an interview for the following month. I received a congratulations letter two weeks later and I will start training next month.
Just a note, I started looking for the job two years prior to the Army letting me out. I feel like I have an associate degree in airline job hunting.

Good luck,

Latest resources

Back