Comair Interview Results?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mil-BushPilot

Just starting a thread to find out if anyone from the May 13th Comair interview group has heard any results yet- we're getting close to the 10 business days.

Haven't heard a word yet. I'm expecting the letter either Sat. (day 9) or more likely (my guess due to holiday weekend) Tues., May 27.

Let's keep our fingers and other body parts crossed...

:p

I remember my good letter came about 12 business days later. So keep hope and keep checking the mail:) Good luck you guys,
Jet

I got the good letter today- it was probably in my mailbox while I was typing the original post! Good luck to the rest of you too.

Congrats on the new job!!!

Any idea on when you will be in class?

GP

Congratulations on the job. Looks like it's taking about 1-2 months from "good letter" to class date these days. I have heard Comair is hiring another 140 this year. Good luck.

WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my "good letter" today, 8 business days after the interview!

Hopefully, everyone else will be hearing shortly.

Good Luck everyone, I'm holding my breath for all of you (well, in between gulps of my celebratory drink that is...).

:D

At the interview, they said figure on about 2 months for a class date, so that's what I'm figuring...

Last edited:
I received the good letter last week as well. I noticed on aviationinterviews.com that someone from Wednesday was offered a June class date.

Good luck to everyone.

Latest resources

Back