Comair info!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dharmesh1231

anyone knows the latest at comair? are they hiring in full swing like the other regionals....anyone know the number to their HR or any contacts to push my resume through. Also wanted to find out how the company was as far as treating the pilots. Thanks.

DK

anyone knows the latest at comair? are they hiring in full swing like the other regionals....anyone know the number to their HR or any contacts to push my resume through. Also wanted to find out how the company was as far as treating the pilots. Thanks.

DK
I would not go to Comair right now. They will probably be sold sometime in the near future. Wait to see if they can spinoff and be their own Company with support form other regionals like Mesa, Skywest etc.

I would not go to Comair right now. They will probably be sold sometime in the near future. Wait to see if they can spinoff and be their own Company with support form other regionals like Mesa, Skywest etc.

I believe that Pinnacle is going to buy comair and it will become their third subsidiary. Pinnacle wants to fly bigger jets, we have been hearing that there might be a SLC base in the future for pinnacle. Pinnacle might be able to get comair for a steal in exchange for long term growth with delta.
if that happened Pinnacle corp would fly for every major airline, and fly every size regional plane. Would anyone be happy with this, no, it would suck, but Pinnacle management is not good enough to win business, they just have to go out and buy it like colgan.

Comair is hiring like crazy right now...60/month. If you want to apply, go to their webpage and it will link you to airlineapps.com. No need to call HR, if you meet the minimums, you'll get an email in the next couple of days to set up an interview. I wouldn't be too worried about a possible sale of Comair. No matter what happens, we will still be flying for Delta Connection and possible other carriers in the future. Comair is a great company to work for and now is a great time to get on with them.

Just as a footnote, it took them exactly 45 minutes to email me an interview date after I submitted my resume on airlineapps...

Act in haste repent at leisure.

is there a possibility to send them a resume through e mail or fax...airline apps takes forever to fill out....does anyone have their HR number, so I can call them directly.

Latest resources

Back